Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: October 24, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Shalom Float and Wellness centre.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase,we invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any services that You have purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Shalom Float and Wellness centre, Survey no. 260/1, Plot no.5 , Shahiq park behind Punjab National bank, Aundh ,Pune-411008.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase services from Us.
- Service refers to the therapies purchased on the Website.
- Website refers to Shalom Float and Wellness centre, accessible from https://shalomfloatspa.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your service within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the confirmation of service or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, books the service.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the cancellation request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the services to be eligible for a cancellation, please make sure that:
- The services were purchased in the last 14 days
- The services are not availed by you or your representative
The following services cannot be cancelled:
- The service offered during a promotional campaign for fixed duration
- You have booked an appointment with us and have not turned up as scheduled.
- You have rescheduled the appointment twice.
We reserve the right to refuse services at our sole discretion without assigning reasons if terms and conditions are violated.
Only regular priced services may be refunded. Unfortunately, services on sale/promotion cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the vouchers/coupons to Us. You should send the vouchers/coupons at the following address:
Shalom Float and wellness centre
Survey no. 260/1, Plot no.5, Shahiq park
behind Punjab National bank,
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the services were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org