FIR Foot Sauna
This brings in heat therapy
Here’s a list of what an infrared foot sauna may help you get relief with:
- Relax and rest tired feet
- Improve sleep quality
- Smooth nerves and relieve muscle spasm
- Relieve post-exercise muscle pain
- Reduce swelling and discomfort from fluid retention
- Maintain foot health and hygiene
- Relieve pain and help heal tendon injury
- Relieve inflammation
- Resolve “cold sickness” of hands and feet
- Boost metabolism
- Remove heavy toxins from lower extremities
- Increase blood circulation & strengthen cardiovascular system
- Decrease joint stiffness and relieve pain from arthritis, rheumatism and gout
The soles of our feet contain more nerve endings per centimeter than anywhere else on our body.
Using the infrared provides gentle foot care. It relaxes tired feet and maintains general foot health and hygiene, melting away the stress and tension of modern life. This gentle warmth therapy gives an overall massaging effect, soothing nerves and muscles.
It brings more oxygen to blood vessels and removes toxins from inflamed cells for faster healing and fatigue recovery. It takes a short time for you to feel rejuvenated and renewed, restored from the feet up.
Overall, you’ll sleep better and work better.
The infrared foot sauna is must have for those who are on their feet a lot, for athletes as part of their warm up and recovery regime, as well as for the elders for their aches and pains. It is one of the best treatment out there you can do yourself safely at home.